Farmers Markets are open for business! Farmers markets are the best way to connect with the people who grow and make the freshest and most local farm and food products. Visit a farmers market to experience the range of fresh, local farm products, artisanal baked goods, small-batch specialty food items, hand-crafted items for home and body and so much more! Shop fresh, shop local, support your community!
Jesse's Home and Gifts
Wednesdays - Saturdays
during regular business hours
REAP Olean Farmers Market
Salamanca Farmers Market
South Dayton Mobile Farmers Market
Enchanted Mountains Farmers Market
Cassadaga Farmers Market
Dunkirk Farmers Market
Fredonia Farmers Market
Jamestown Public Market
Jamestown Mobile Market
Various location stops at
Lakewood Farmers & Artisans Market
Westfield Farmers & Artisans Market
FARMERS MARKET NUTRITION PROGRAMS
- WIC FMNP - WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program - $4.00 WIC FMNP checks used to purchase local, fresh, unprocessed vegetables and fruit from authorized farmers.
- SR FMNP - Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program - $4.00 Senior FMNP checks used to purchase local, fresh, unprocessed vegetables and fruit from authorized farmers.
- WIC VF - WIC Vegetables and Fruit Check Program at Farmers Markets - This program has been discontinued.
- SNAP EBT - SNAP/Food Stamps/EBT used to purchase SNAP eligible foods at authorized farmers markets.
- FCC - FreshConnect Checks Program - For every $5 transaction using an SNAP/EBT card, a $2 FreshConnect Check (FCC) is given to eligible veterans. FCC’s may be used to purchase any SNAP eligible food item.
- DUFB - DoubleUp Food Bucks - a one to one match of your SNAP dollars up to $20 per visit, e.g., spend $10 on your SNAB EBT card and receive a match of an additional $10 to purchase local fresh fruits and vegetables.